Listed

I strangely like to make lists. And in lieu of this season of life without job, school, or money (aka I am a bum) I decided to begin a blog about making lists. Lame, but I'm okay with that. I really want to encourage anyone who stumbles across here to make their own list in the comments box, or if you want to be a member, I am kewlios with that. Seriously, I would be writing these things in my journal or on scraps of paper if I didn't write them here. So, why the H-E double hockey sticks not?

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Current songs that will get me outta bed in the am

My Doorbell--White Stripes
Bodyrox--Yeah Yeah ft Luciana
Wavin' Bye to the Train or the Bus--Arctic Monkeys (lovin them right now)
Love Machine--Arctic Monkeys cover of Girls Aloud
Freight Elevator--Rogers Sisters
Feel Good Inc--Gorillaz
Lily Allen--Smile
Ruby Blue--Roisin Murphy
Get Your Freak On--Missy Elliot
Damn Damn Leash--Be Your Own Pet
Obsession--Starfield

1 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home