Top 20 Favorite Cities and Towns (So Far)
My first list may as well be about travel. I am sure this will change as time progresses and I explore more. I tried to put this into a top ten, but couldn't. But as of this day:
20. Kuala Lumpur (just really interesting actually)
19. Gold beach, Oregon (Oregon coast in general amazes me)
18. Toronto (big city, lots to do, good shopping, good music and events)
17. Singapore (beautiful lights, diverse culture, good food)
16. Edinburgh (gives you that ancient feeling, across a beautiful, natural backdrop)
15. Quebec City (it's like being transported to another country)
14. Melaka, Malaysia (yummy food and interesting blend of culture, esp affecting architecture)
13. Melbourne (bit like home)
12. City where I took a course in Asia that can't be disclosed (amazing food, interesting spirituality, tropical feeling, clean, western comforts but very asian still)
11. Puerto Vallarta (nice beaches and good fun)
10. Koh Phi Phi Island, Thailand (fun, beautiful, with a lot to do, good diving and snorkeling)
9. Byron Bay (backpackers everywhere but still seems quaint, really good beaches)
8. Tofino (laid back and the only reliable place to surf as a beginner in Canada)
7. Cambridge (brilliant minds that shaped history, mesmeric buildings, and simply pretty)
6. Krabi, Thailand (most beautiful beach I have ever seen)
5. Dublin (fascinating history, beautiful people)
4. Sydney (a cool city, gorgeous harbour, and only a bus ride from awesome beaches)
3. Vancouver (no place like home, and beats Australia bc of the mountains)
2. San Francisco (good vibe)
1. London (It is just magical)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home